Owner – Broker
POSITIONED TO EXCEL
Barbara is a long time resident of the community, with a great knowledge of her market and market trends. She has helped hundreds of families settle in the Morongo Basin. Barbara has been actively involved in the promotion of this special community through service organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce, Soroptimists, Copper Mountain College Foundation, Desert Womens Foundation, JTNP Assocation, and the Board of Realtors. She has held a number of offices in these clubs including President, Vice-president, Treasurer & Secretary. She organized the 1st “Run of the Murals 5K – 10K” and CO-organized “Festival 29” for it’s first 3 years.
Barbara is married to Jeff Dunn (a 29 Palms native and former Mayor of 29 Palms). Barbara has two children, a son Jima who is a Humboldt State University graduate with a biology degree, and a daughter Jaime who is a University of San Diego graduate with a business degree. Barbara is a graduate of the University of Colorado. She is an avid outdoors person – loves exploring Joshua Tree National Park, (even tried rock climbing), running, snow skiing, boating, dune bugging—anything that will take her outside.
- Certified Residential Specialist
- GRADUATE, Realtor Institute
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Specialize in Short Sale’s and Foreclosure’s
BARBARA IS A MEMBER OF:
- 29 Palms Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Yucca Valley Chamber
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Desert Communities Association of Realtors
- Copper Mountain College Foundation